11-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #30
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel

Drives: BMW 335i E90 LCI, 330d E91 LCI

Garage List
2009 335i  [4.39]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I've been given access to the part numbers used to make up the various components in the BMWP Power kit. However I can't find the numbers for the brackets needed to mount the water radiator, so if I can't get hold of those I'll have brackets fabricated to suit.

Effectively it's a water radiator, mounting brackets, new plastic duct for the front bumper, replacement front left wheelarch liner, water lines, and various T-pieces to plumb into the existing water system. The main cost will be the radiator itself and I'm still waiting on confirmation of the component costs, but indication is that the radiator itself will be around £250.
I assume that can be bought and installed at Bird's? If so, he'll be in for quite a load of work when I come along next spring...you can already forewarn him!

Alpina_B3_Lux
335i E90 - azurite black - Merino Champagne - ALPINA aerodynamics package+19" rims (2010 design) - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - ar design catless ceramic coated DPs - HJS secondary race cats - Bastuck quad exhaust - BMS catch can - Performance Friction BBK - UUC SSK+DSSR - Quaife LSD - M3 conversion - Öhlins Road & Track - STETT CP - COBB ProTuned - Snow meth kit - Rixster Boost Gauge v2 - VAC diff cover - mods review
Alpina_B3_Lux is offline   Luxembourg