Originally Posted by hhkim
Here's my new plan.
I am canceling my order and making them reorder my car. So ridiculous.
That's not ideal (and certainly very frustrating), but probably the best thing. With a wait this long, it's almost certain something happened to the car. Waiting another month or two is better than taking delivery of a damaged car.
As others have mentioned, nobody is required to disclose anything to you as the buyer. The car could have rolled off the ship into the water - if they can fix it, they will, and you would never know. Perfectly legal (for whatever stupid reason).