View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #11
SLCGoonski
Brigadier General

Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinlibra1974 View Post
My experience up to about 2 days ago had been average with BMW of Murray. I have sent several people in to buy cars and I also leased a car there but I just found out that I was charged full MSRP. Not one deal in the whole contract. They did throw in a spoiler tint and mats but I know that stuff doesnt cost them much...still I feel I was ripped off and wont be going back there..Its unfortunate because I love BMW cars but here in Utah there is only the one owner of both dealerlships..looks like ill get a Mercedes or Audi. BTW my salesman was named Evan G and his manager the one that brokered my deal was named Scott Simpson..I have to say im very disapointed. What kind of dealership did I lease my car from??

Also, The two friends I sent in to buy cars at BMW Murray were also chaged full price MSRP..

Im having a good friend a car sales finance manager go over my actual lease agreement in the morning to see if I was overcharged there as well...

What a pain in my ass this is!!!
Not sure why anyone would sign off on something worth 50k+ without reading it...this goes for you and your friends. I'm sure BoM wasn't trying to hide anything...but if a customer is dumb enough to pay for something without first looking at the bill, the dealership isn't to blame.

PS - I've got something to sell you...just write me a blank check and I'll fill in the rest.
08 335i e90 TiAg/Black, Premium, Sport, Step, Cold Weather, BMW Perf. shifter/e-brake, M3 lip spoiler, blacklines, aFe intake, VMR 710s, Gloss black vinyl trim, black 3.5" DiMisa tips, Procede V5, ar Design OCC, ETS 5" intercooler (black), MTech wheel, rear bumper, and side skirts, Stett CP, Forge DVs, LUX 5.1, Ground Control Coil-overs, OEM split armrest, Raceland catless DPs, BIM Coded...