2008 335xi coupe Steptronic with Sport package
2) Sea Level, 62 degrees but don't know Humidity
3) K&N Panel filter, Dinan STGII and Borla Exhaust
4) 1/4 tank of 93 octane.
5) No weight reduction other than lighter rims.
4) 18" Volk RE30 rims with and Goodyear all seasons
5) Alot of years with Automatics. 2500rpm launch in M1 with DTC off.
1/4 13.047 hitting the brakes at the end.
Mph is much lower than what it should be because of braking since I was bracket racing. Still broke out by .003 seconds and lost. I don't believe it was a 12 second run though. Most likely 13.02 or so if I didn't hit the brakes at the end.
0.24 second improvement from before adding the exhaust.