View Single Post
      01-14-2007, 04:08 AM   #5
fszatko
Registered

Drives: 335xi Sedan May 2007 ED

I live around Milwaukee and tried to no avail to a fair deal with a knowledgeable BMW dealer in my area. I found that the local dealers knew very little about the new 335 - and even less about the 335xi and ED options. I purchased my last 2 vehicles through internet salespeople but found little response from the BMW reps other than "call me to discuss pricing". I prefer to mull over the numbers before getting the fast talk. Then I can call if we're in the same ballpark.

I found Irv on the BMW forums and couldn't be more pleased. He offers any information via email and is then very friendly and knowledgeable on the phone. I drove 1-1/2 hours to meet him in person last week, and to take a test drive. He's about as genuine as they come. No B.S., no pushy sales. He's definitely a BMW and ED enthusiast. To top it off, his dealership stocks more cars and more options than any I've seen.

Needless to say, we've set a date for May 4th ED of a 335xi sedan in Montego Blue with Black leather, aluminum, premium, sport, comfort, manual trans, coldweather and parking assist options.

I can't wait.