Major General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: ????????????

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Skye View Post
Audi's designs have not been bad over the years at all. their more recent designs I think are all winners for their particular category. The only one that was questionable was the original TT, but that I think is b/c we look with hindsight 20/20 and see what could of been created instead. But as design studies go, their either loved or hated...
but I love audi's current designs. Shopping for a small suv for my fiance currently, and my original choices were X1 or X3, and perhaps check out the Acura RDX, and Audi q5. After seeing more of each, I think hands down the q5 gets my vote, by far the prettiest of the group.
Up until the X1 came along it would also have been the best handling one too but it does take the prize for that. Though the X1 has an awful ride quality, I don't know what BMW are playing at, they insist on promoting handling at the expense of ride and frankly the person that has already decided on an SUV is really looking for a sportscar, just something that rides well, handling OK and is practical.

On their current SUVs they have really lost the plot.