I was given a new 135i as a loaner this morning while the 335i is in the shop getting a couple things checked....
It has sport package but not the premium...it has nav and idrive. Some things I noticed but not sure if carries over to 335i as well:
- I can see the tweeter through grill in front doors
- The black chrome exhaust tips look great
- Oil Temp gauge is 250 at midpoint and 340 at top if I remember right....think my 07 D90 is 210 for midpoint.
- Exhaust on the 135i seems a little louder than on my 335i
- In DS it does not seem to shift as aggressively as my 07 335i with original programming.
- 6 piston brakes on front with anodized calipers....instead of raw material like we have on hubs and calipers that oxidizes...looks great.
- Window on both doors lowers before door is opened and after shut it slides up under weather trim. I am guessing it is to lower wind noise at high speeds. Pretty nifty if it is durable and lasts.
Only drove to office so not noticed anything else really...that may transfer between the E90 and 135i models.