Regretfully the last buyer has either a) died or b) vanished off the face of the earth. Its a long story, but long story short, the car is up for sale again. The price has been reduced to sell fast!
2004 BMW M3 Carbon Black Metalic
22k gently driven miles
Cold Weather Package
Harmon Kardon Sound System
The car is 100% perfect
inside, outside and under and has always been adult driven. This garage queen has been treated like my child! The M3 has never seen rain, a smoker, a track, a 1/4 mile or any inclament weather condition. I drive like an old woman and get 29mpg on hwy! Absolutely worth the drive to come and see.
Immaculate paint with no swirls, no dings, no nicks, no suprises!!!
For a stock car I'd like to get $39,999
. Thats priced under kbb trade in value! What you see in the pictures is my car as it sits now with very clean, simple bolt ons. Those can be quickly and easily be removed for the buyer who wants it stock. Contact me for stock photos.
If your interested in any cosmetic,audio, or performanec upgrades, I can sell the car modified as well. Call me for details. Here is a list of potential add-ons. These have been on the car for less then 1k miles. If you DO want the mods on the car, I can add them for a great deal. Less then what you could ever get them for used!
* 19x8 & 19x10 Iforged Daytona's (big brake friendly w/5" lip and MINT)
* Nitto 555's - 235-35-19, 275-35-19s (almost brand new w/no wear)
* Polished OEM style strut bar
* Tein S & Vogtland Springs (clean drop, nice ride)
* Black grill
* Carbon Fiber Grill Cover
* AC Shnitzer Carbon Fiber Front Lip
* CSL Style Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
* Color matched reflectors
* Cleared corners
* Axxis no dust pads
* K&N 63 Intake
* Clarion VRX935vd Headunit (touchscreen, dvd, tv, cd, mp3 player)
* Steering wheel controls linked to headunit
Get it while the gettings good. Im willing to ship anywhere. And drive to some extent. Trust me, its WORTH LOOKING AT!