BMW 3 Series Coupe and Convertible (LCI) Life Cycle Impulse
For 2011 BMW has made some substantial changes to the E92 and E92 BMW 3-Series Coupe and Convertible.
The first and foremost and probably biggest change is the introduction of the much debated N55
engine to the 335i
- Single Turbo "TwinPower" Dual Scroll
- 300HP and 300LB-FT Tq.
- Improved torque band and overall engine responsiveness
- Introduction of VALVETRONIC
- All aluminum construction
- Redesigned headlights (new shape and "graphics").
- Brighter LED "corona" rings (angel eyes)
- Bi-Xenon now standard
- Adaptive Headlight and the Adaptive Headlight Range Control are optional
- New tailight "graphics" (overall shape is unchanged) now with LED
- New sideview mirror design
- New front and rear bumper design which actually increase the overhangs to make the car look slightly longer
- Wider kidney grill with a unique chrome surround design
- Convertible with sun-reflective leather
- New multifunction steering wheel
- Modified paddle shifting. (+) on the right and (-) on the left.
- ConnectedDrive (including internet options in certain markets)
- Deep Sea Blue Metallic
- Vermillion Red Metallic
- Mineral White Metallic
Want more information navigate the tabs below