Here's what I like...
- The navigation has obviously come in handy in many situations, even within my home city, where I was trying to get somewhere I hadn't been before.
- Phonebook and phone operations with voice commands and no hands
- Stereo function with voice commands and no hands
- List of mp3's and other info when playing mp3 CD's
- Ease of interaction with the car's computer regarding personal settings, maintenance checks, etc (the BC function of the stalk in the non-iDrive I tested wasn't intuitive to me, perhaps it would have been over time)
On a less important note...
- I prefer the look of the dash with the iDrive screen
- The "cool" factor from guests in my ride
So, now that I've answered, why do you ask?