View Single Post
      02-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #252
Cisco
Rep

Drives: Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Exclamation "Big Motoring World Group, WARNING

"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent".

Everyone says " how can they sell cars like this to people who may have families and children that unsuspectingly travel in the car.... its criminal". But the finance company and the legal people say its true but the law is not yet there to protect people from this kind of irresponsible profitering without regard for human safety.

I am presently pursuing these people through the legal system for selling a BMW in a very dangerous and un-roadworthy condition. The car was sold as having a full service history but had non-BMW parts fitted. The M.OT was given to the vehicle by Big Motoring world.The Big Ticket and no way would it have passed due to the serious brake,suspension and tyre problems.

Luckily I am married to a solicitor who works for a top 3 legal firm in the city who happens to have many other legally qualified friends helping otherwise me as Joe public would have been steam rollered by both these clowns and the finance company.:

I will update this board when the verdict is made.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.