View Single Post
      02-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #261
Cisco

Drives: Porsche Cayenne Turbo

In July 2010 it will be 3 years since I bought the car from Big Motoring world and in August it will be 3 years since I complained to Black Horse finance. They (Blackhorse) have been so biased towards the dealership it has been soul destroying.

But now I have seen this forum I have to say you guys deserve a great deal of credit for your integrity and keeping this thread open for others.

You even have me considering getting into an E90 so I can come on meets.

BGM - Yes mate I know that an MOT is not just for the time the vehicle is on the ramp the but when I contacted the VOSA/MOT head office they also offered no help at all even when I gave them the official BMW report highlighting serious defects.

You are on your own when things like this happen and organisations that you think are there to protect you are not interested until your lawyer begins making the right noises.

Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4
Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4
Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand TUT!!

Last edited by Cisco; 02-15-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: advice for others added.