View Single Post
      02-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #8
piggelin
First Lieutenant

Drives: BMW 320i E90 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplatanas View Post
Hello guy's,

Im new here, but since i recently installed the Garmin's Navigation Pro to my 116i, i would like to share the following with you:

The mount is very good and although you have to make 2 small drills to the dashboard, you do them underneath the speed counter cover. So it looks very nice , "smooth" and you actualy do not destroy the car looks. There are no cables in sight and the connections are complete.

If you want i can upload some pics to see how it looks like.

The only problem i have, and iam planning to visit the official service again, is sound.

Although the navi when it gives you instructions all music/sounds fade away, "phone" appears on the sound system, i cannot hear the instructions.

Any ideas? Do i have to do some special setup for telephone sounds?

I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks in advance...

George
can you upload a video, or post a link to youtube when your listening to music and navigating at the same time? i would be really happy and appriciate it, because i also want to do this, and i want to see the "issue" your having, and if it will bother me.

so if you can, show us how its fit, and while driving and listening to music at the same time, what the issue seems to be.