View Single Post
      03-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #186
tlak77
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: F30 335i

One more for Irv

This is a re-post from the "other forum" I know e90post has quiet a lot of interest into ED and Irv as well.
I’m fortunate enough to live very close to Motor Werks, and as a first timer to ED, and very skeptical person in regards to “dealers” picking Irv was no brainer. As someone mentioned before, Irv is not just a CA, he develops relationship with the costumers; so the whole ED process is much easier then getting a car of the lot. My process began in September 09, with few emails and raw quote, than I meet with Irv in person (advantage of living close but not necessary…….necessary if you want to see Irv with Ali). I received my order confirmation for Dec 18th Welt delivery within few days for 335i. Dreaded waiting period begun, I had a time to think (too much), changed options few times (Irv right on it), test drove 335i few more times and....eventually 335d (with Irv) – changed my order completely 2 weeks before production to 335d (Irv got it done!).
My time line:
Welt Pick up Dec 18th
Munich Drop-off Dec 18th
Loaded on Manon Jan 14th
Arrived NJ Feb 2nd
Cleared Customs Feb 11th
Arrived at Werks (house) Mar 1st.

Delivery took little longer than anticipated, do to customs,/VDC (weather...); out of Irv control.
Well any one who considers ED, give a call, email, fax, or show up and talk to Irv; you will not be disappointed

T