View Single Post
      03-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #18
saferisk
Defected to....
Rep
Drives: MBZ C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony @ eas View Post
OKies! Well attached are some pics which show how the car started life!

There are some random pics of the beginning of the build which shows the fitment of the M3 CF hood the replica fenders (which have now been dumped for the original M3 fenders due to fitment issues!) the replica M3 front bar!

There were no pics of the replica M3 rear bar as the first one I got was bent completely out of shape, with no chance of being heated back into shape!

There's also a few pics of the car nude, for those of you that have not seen a 335i without most of its clothing!

Lastly there are a few pics of the CF trunk I chose. I had the specfic requirement that it had to be long rather than tall and it had to be more square! The only reason being is that I've seen a few cars with Vorsteiner trunk and even though I think its a great piece of kit (very expensive tho!) I wanted something that would seperate my car. The end result was ordering a CF trunk, in which the pics were really blurry and quite little information was available! LOL! But the end result was a trunk which looks like a hybrid of the outline of amuse and vorsteiner than has been somewhat tamed.

I was quite tense before it went onto the car, thinking that I should gone with the vorsteiner but after it I saw the finished product I'm happy with the way it follows the lines of the car and makes the car look wider as it isnt too tall, which is very much what I wanted to achieve!

So more pics to come although I might start a new thread when I have the finished car
Attached Images