View Single Post
      03-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #247

Drives: F82

Send a message via AIM to runthis
I was looking at the UUC, and the ACT but nobody can tell me for sure it'll work on the XI... and I can't seem to contact anyone that can give me a technical answer...

I forgot about Ken, Do you still have his number or email? I doubt he even remembers me...

You had me thinking about putting a highflow cat in my exhaust and going with catless downpipes...Decisions, decisions and spring is upon us. DU IT!

Originally Posted by cincy335i View Post
Hey J. Did you look at the ACT clutch? Mr.5 swears by it!?!? Call Craig at Cincy Speed and I will call him as well to tell him to "hook" you up. Also did you call UUC? I hope they give you a good deal, plus the boys at Cincy Speed can put it in, since they did mine!!!!

I am thinking 'bout downpipes, not sure if I should go cattless and keep the 2nd cats, get catted dp's and get hiigh-flow 2nd cats?!?!? Decisions, decisions! I am still wanting to go with H2O/Meth, but I will have to upgrade my clutch as well before that happens. As of now I think I need to replace coil pack 5 and my spark plugs, those V4, 2-23 maps are killing me!!! I was also thinking of the wavetrac lsd, but since Shiv has talked about launch control, that is out.

Oh now that I think of it, maybe our guy Ken can help you out?!?

Later Sir.

Call me.

2009 E92 335xi - SOLD

Last edited by runthis; 03-17-2010 at 10:14 AM.