thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
i think so too ... many are going crazy for the E92 ... (maybe South Africans are just M3 crazy i doubt the entire south africa can afford an M3) dont think people now bout the E90 M3 ... so yeah i think u be one of the first to get the 4 door version ... March 2008 i think is spot on (maybe it was May ... cant recall)... should be even cheaper than the coupe ...
Yep, everywhere you hear people talking about the new M3... but I agree with you... not a lot of people will be able to afford it here in SA... however, if they price the E90 M3 cleverly, it might just outsell the E92 M3 based purely on price.

I hope BMW will live up to the M3 expectations they have created with the 335i... I think the success of the RS4 has a hand too... we all expect the new M3 to be better than the RS4.... time will tell.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010