View Single Post
      03-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #18
135iSB
Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 135i

Send a message via AIM to 135iSB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRideTheWhip View Post
See that's where the problem is. When you're revving a car, your not suppose to be saving gas. When I buy a performance car that costs 60k+ I want it to be crazy, a lunatic. Not save gas. Call me closed minded, but it looks like the 201x M3 I will be getting will be my final BMW. A Mercedes or an Audi sound REAL good right about now.

It's honestly a shame. After owning around 8-9 BMW's since 2000, I've got to say, I'm disappointed. It's honestly tree huggers that have led BMW down this path.
I am by no means a tree hugger... However, if a diesel car comes out that out performs a gasoline one, then I would have absolutely no problem driving it; ESPECIALLY if it is a daily driver. I sure as hell wouldnt mind a 500+ HP/TQ car that screams like mad on the track but gets 40+ mpg on the highway on the way to work. Why not?