Thread: Rallye Bmw
View Single Post
      03-29-2010, 01:54 AM   #15
jane

Drives: 330xi 06

Rallye, Long Island, NY
Horrible experience with buying a supposedly "certified" 2006 330xi from Rallye. Was defective from day one -- they never properly inspected the car before selling it. Immediately brought it back and they had to do major repairs. The defect was so bad that the car was dangerous to drive. And months later, after five repair attempts, it still is not road-worthy.

Plus, the salesperson (Hodge) made numerous misstatements about the terms, features. After specifically telling him that I did not want the first gen. Bridgestone run flats because I knew all about the Bridgestone run flat class action suit that was pending since a lawyer friend was working on the case, they assured me that I was getting the second generation run flats. Yet they gave me the defective run flats anyway.

I have nothing but bad things to say about Rallye. I think they are a bunch of crooks. I am stuck paying for a car that has basically been parked in one spot since day one since it is still too dangerous to drive and will be litigated. Manhattan BMW is a no go too. Took it there to see if they were any better than Rallye. Despite having an obvious oil leak, they claimed there was no problem.