View Single Post
      03-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
barbagallo
Private
Rep

Drives: 2009 Blue Water Metallic 335i

JMK BMW of Springfield, NJ

If I had to describe my buying experience at JMK BMW of Springfield, NJ in two words...? Breathtakingly enjoyable. Their new dealership is also one of the most beautiful I've seen, ever.

My brother's friend, Manny Antunes (@m5manny on Twitter) helped us out with a dual-purchase this past Saturday, and we picked both vehicles (a 335i for myself and 328xi for my mother) up tonight from Jersey.

From the time we arrived on Saturday till the moment we left the showroom tonight, the buying experience was an absolute pleasure. Manny was extremely receptive to our special requests and he really took care of anything we needed, answering questions from the time of purchase till our exit tonight (literally, I had a question as I was rolling out and he explained it before I pulled down the exit ramp).

If you're in the NY/NJ/CT area, I highly suggest you speak to JMK BMW (www.JMKBMW.com), and try to reach out to Manny specifically. He's a car enthusiast just like us and he understands our special needs

Manny! If you're reading this, thank you so, so much for your help and assistance through the buying process -- impeccable service for an impeccable brand of performance vehicles.

Last edited by barbagallo; 03-30-2010 at 10:55 PM.