View Single Post
      02-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #11
South Africa

Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
M is M ...
But the gap between E9x M3 and 335i has to be big enough, i will be sad if its not
Agreed... if there isn't enough of a gap, most potential M3 buyers would turn to the 335i... it's hard to imagine that BMW would commit such a suicidal blunder... here's to hoping that the M3 will be all it's hyped up to be... and hopefully the price will not break the bank.

M is M ...
did u order the E90 M3 yet? suppose do so if u have not ... I made sure the dealers signed the OTP and it was on their system ... did not put any deposit
No, I have not... I've been thinking about it though....I thought it's still a little bit early, but being first on the list is a good thing... I will be visiting the dealership soon.

All these nice cars and choices ... wish i could buy all of them and just keep em ..
Yep, if I had the money, I would get both the 335i and M3.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010