Originally Posted by ctuna
It would be nice to have a one amp solution in 6ch
From the stand point of money for performance and simplicity
I'm not looking for huge bass.
I think that this is an excellent amp solution as either the replacement of the OEM HiFi amp or to complement the 6-speaker MY2010 standard OEM system:
- it fits in the same space as the OEM amp
- it accepts the balanced or high level outputs of all the OEM HU/iDrive analog configurations directly (just get a wire to RCA cable)
- it can take 4-channel inputs and generate 6-channel outputs (no need of "Y" adapters)
- it has plenty of crossovers and adjustments to match either the OEM or aftermarket speakers
- it accept 2- and 4-ohms loads
- it has more than 3 times the output power of the OEM amp, 10 times the power of the OEM HU of MY2010
- it is JL Audio, not Piramid or Audiovox
It looks to me that this a no-brainer as direct replacement/upgrade to the OEM amp/MY2010 systems for the price. If Amazon already got it at $400 then I will give it a month to get it at $350 shipped at eBay...