04-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #313
David1
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrovr View Post
About to pull the trigger this week - even on the XI the front sway end links are required? Any recommendations for shop as well?
What are you going to use them for or your end goal? V3 is a pain for the street to adjust and set up. If you read the forums there are all kinds of problems with KW. I installed a set on an Audi TT(V2) and they were not that impressive. I happen to like the Bilstein or TC Kline stuff better. I Put a set on a Caymen S and they are awsome and no noise. I looked at KW for mine, but I went with a whole different set up in the end since I did not want a big drop. I went with the BMW set up with the M3 arms and it's a great set up and doesn't ride like a rock. I can take you for a ride if you want before you jump in.

Just realized you have an XI so my set up won't work. You are limited with what you do with the XI. Not sure on the swaybar links on the XI. If you just want to lower it, just do springs.