View Single Post
      04-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #20
wonsungnabi
First Lieutenant

Drives: E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
IF you use paypal "goods" (or merchandise-related option), you 95% will get your money back, since paypal is pro-buyer.
That's good to know. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
What did you buy from him?
Aerolip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
no excuses about not getting back to you but i've heard and seen posts that donald is going through some personal stuff right now.. i'm sure he'll make good on it!
Yea, That's what i thought at first. But when you check he is on everyday and no reply to many pm especially on the day and after the day he was supposed to ship, you know he is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Hah he was just online today at 2pm...even if hes going through some stuff...at least say something or give a explanation. Pretty shady shit if u ask me....im sure hes lurking viewing this thread right now as i type this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBiddy View Post
that what i dont get if he has been on... why not pm the buyer and give and explanation.... if he had time to delete your post on his page then he has time to pm you.... oh well....
Kind of hard to believe when someone who is quite active on forum does this. oh well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBiddy View Post
yo what happened with fake times he was running? i thought he had slips
I believe they deleted the thread here. If you want to know more about it, go to the "other" forum. Terry just closed it.

Thanks everyone else that wished me luck with this.

Last edited by wonsungnabi; 04-10-2010 at 07:18 PM.