Originally Posted by rmorin49
I'm new to this digital media stuff but did order the iPod/USB adapter on my E93. I am researching the various digital media players and understand that Microsoft is selling a unit called the "Zune". What are the pros and cons of this unit vs. the iPod as it relates to using them with the 6FL option in a BMW? Thanks.
Check this out:
Announcement: Compatible Apple iPod Devices and MP3Player
With the new option „USB-Audio-Interface“ (option 6FL) the following mp3
players can be connected to the vehicle and operated via the control
elements in the vehicle from March 07:
• Apple: iPod devices of the 4th (with Click Wheel) and 5th generation (iPod
Video), as well as iPod devices with colour display (including iPod
• Apple: iPod nano of the 1st und 2nd generation.
• Apple: iPod mini of the 1st und 2nd generation
• Creative: Nomad MuVo TX SE.
• Maxfield: G-Flash.
• Philips: SA177.
• Teac: MP-500-1G-BT.
• TrekStor: i.Beat organix and i.Beat vision.
For further information please refer to the upcoming release of the Product
Information USB that is expected to be provided in the Marketing Portal in