View Single Post
      04-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
simon
Private First Class

Drives: E92 Montego Blue 328i

United BMW Gwinnett

I would highly recommend this dealer, especially Justin Hoisington, to anyone in or near North GA. I recently bought my 2007 328i off a lease, I felt my residual was a bit high so I contacted many dealers in the area. Every other dealer's salesmen hassled me relentlessly about buying a different car, CPO, not budging from the residual, etc. I spent about a combined 10 hours dealing with various salesman. I sent Justin one email and he called me back and made an extremely good offer that I could not refuse. I went in a few days later to buy the car and everything that was done in the deal was exactly the same as what he said to me on the phone - not a single hidden fee or trick. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Justin, as he is very truthful, professional, and won't try to play any games or sell on something that you don't want. It was even a pleasure dealing with their finance manager.

Justin is actually the internet manager for United BMW Gwinnett, GA, so if you contact the dealer through their website I think he would get the email.

Last edited by simon; 04-20-2010 at 02:32 PM.
simon is offline   United_States