Thanks about the paint advice.
About the Vredestein:
1. Highway noise is not noticeable so far (new tires)
2. Much cheaper than Continental, which I had before
3. Traction in wet or dry as good as the last ones (Conti)
4. Bump/Pothole resistance much much better than continental
5. Tread pattern is very nice
6. I have 245 front and 285 rear. rims are 20 by 8.5 font and 20 by 9.5 rear. This does not bother the chassis or the ride at all. My friend has a 325i, and he cant fit my wheels on his. He also has an E90