View Single Post
      04-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
I Can't Drive 55
1seriesfan's Avatar
Drives: 2011 128i & 2006 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wisconsin

Posts: 57
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
2011 128i  [0.00]
'88 Corvette: 35th ...  [0.00]
1979 Cessna 172  [0.00]
Help! Looking for Velcro floor mat anchors, screw type

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Item Interest
Does anyone know where I can get a couple of the round anchors that screw into the carpet and hold the floor mats in place? I've checked here, the web in general, etc, and can't seem to find any place where they're sold separately.

I just got a set of mats for one car and the pads came with the mats, but there is no part number on the packaging or instruction sheet that makes sense. I have another car that needs them (evidently the previous owner didn't know what they were for or how to use them) and that's why I'm trying to find a couple.

Even if someone can just provide a part number or generic manufacturer, I could take it from there...

Thanks in advance.

1seriesfan is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote