United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, f30 330i

Garage List
2017 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison.528 View Post
I have intercooler,pipes,cams,full exhaust, intake and tune that will get me to 420.... but DAMN the beamer looks AMAZING... i figured this wont be the best place to ask if i should get a 335i cause everyone would say yes... and if i go on EvolutionM everyone will tell me a dumb ass and trader! hahahah but what would you say is the BIGGEST issue? im turning 21 so im not rich or anything and i heard things for these arent cheap... but if i get one it WILL be Certafied Pre-owned and it should come with the 100K warranty so i should be covered...Right? lol
Just read around the forums and search, you would be surprised at how much you will learn. But the biggest issue for the 335i would probably be the HPFP issues that it has, and the overheating. Some people have gotten a HPFP fail as soon as they leave the lot with their brand new 335i. But most 335s have a 120k mile and 10 year warranty on the HPFP and BMW will lemon your car after 3 failures, so the HPFP issue isn't too bad anymore. BMW also has new software out that supposedly is supposed to make the HPFP not fail as much.

Another kinda big issue is the 335s overheating problem. If you plan on tracking the car and really pushing it, the 335 might overheat after a few laps. But again, thats only if your looking to track the car, and aftermarket oil coolers can be bought to help with that.
Appreciate 0