05-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #10
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison.528 View Post
I have intercooler,pipes,cams,full exhaust, intake and tune that will get me to 420.... but DAMN the beamer looks AMAZING... i figured this wont be the best place to ask if i should get a 335i cause everyone would say yes... and if i go on EvolutionM everyone will tell me a dumb ass and trader! hahahah but what would you say is the BIGGEST issue? im turning 21 so im not rich or anything and i heard things for these arent cheap... but if i get one it WILL be Certafied Pre-owned and it should come with the 100K warranty so i should be covered...Right? lol
hpfp(which is covered from bmw until 120k, the most recent pump has shown promise and we havent had a report of one fail yet *cross fingers*)

CPO takes the factory warranty from 4yr/50k to 6yr/100k(adds only 2 years but 50k in miles) which covers everything major that isnt considered maintenance(belts, brakes, fluids, filters etc.. you have to buy but i would recommend a private trusted shop to do the work after the free maintenance period) and you have a deductible once you get in the extended CPO part

if you get the 335 and get a JB3 tune, full exhuast, FMIC, coilovers, DCI you would be very pleased and will never go back to mitsibishi

just buy a Bavarian Technic tool to scan and clear any codes before taking it to the dealer, and make sure before doing those mods that the dealer you purchase from are cool about those type of mods, just dont mention the tune haha. You might have to wait on the FMIC(but others shouldnt be an issue as long as you remove the tune)