Second Lieutenant

Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonator View Post
Nice!!!

I just came from a 330i.. I recently purchased my E92 335i

I loved my 330i.... just always wanted a 335 coupe...

Congrats...Enjoy that car.

I'd most definitly get an Mtech front bumper if you dont like the Stock oem bumper..

If u want to take out that OEM front bumper look without spending too much, your best bet is to get a Haman front lip which will transform your front end. Just my .02

Have fun and i will be keeping track of this post.
POST MORE PICS
Thats sick about getting the E92! Congrats! Yeah I love the new body style coupes!

See and I dont NOT like the Mtech, but I dont really want to spend the $1,419.95 that BAVAUTO.com wants for their kit. And I haven't been able to find another one that isn't made of shitty fiberglass. Plus i dont really have a problem with the back bumper. lol call me picky but there are somethings that I DO and some things that I DONT give a shit about haha But yeah, if you know anywhere to get the Mtech for a good price let me know.

As for the Haman front lip... I for some reason have never liked "lips" ya know? I just feel like i'm glueing something on my car haha even though you dont actually glue them. lol sorry hard to explain! but yeah I'm sure yours looked awesome! But I guess we'll see. Maybe you can post some pics of what yours looked like on this thread so I could see it!

Thanks for following, and if ya ever see something I wright, feel free to tell me whats up!
Dansgray335 is offline   United_States