well i got time to take pics here they go.. this is my diy
1. Wire tap head light with 20 gauge wire and connect it to number 1 Black/green wire.
2.run the wire a little ways maybe 2 ft and then connect the diode(make sure which way the band is faceing. make sure its faceing forward.
3.run it with the other wires and zip tie it.
4. make sure the hood latch dont cut the wire..
5. this is where i messed up i ganna rewire mying (it work but looks ulgy) put the wire thougt that rubber boot.
6.remove the 3 screws
7. wire tap it to the foot well light and tap it to the red/blue wire.
8. put it back and the left side should work! if not make sure u push the wire taps very tight!
now do it for the right side! here are pics for the right side...
1. This time use the blue / black wire
2. remember the diode stripe faces torad the front of the car.
3. Use the rubber boot i did it this way because i was lazzy but im ganna fix it
4. remove only the 2 screws
then tap it to the red/ blue wire and there you go you all done! this is how it sould look like !