06-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
Mi330xi
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi

Garage List
Thumbs up Okemos Auto Collection - [Greater] Lansing, MI Area

We just purchased our second automobile in under three years from Okemos Auto Collection (BMW/Mercedes/Porsche Dealer). Bought my E90 from them in December of 2007 and just yesterday got a 2007 Mini Cooper S, with only 5200 miles, cold weather, premium and sport packages. Our SA was Caleb and he defiantly knows his stuff. He was even able to set the upper display in the tachometer to be a digital speedometer when I asked (impressive since they are not a Mini Dealership).

I know from the past two and a half years that their service and parts department is top notch and it is a big plus that they can perform the standard maintenance on the Mini as well! This, on top of a great price, friendly knowledgeable customer service and an excellent, reasonably priced extended warranty, sold us. I had been researching Mini Coopers heavily to make sure it was the right choice for us. Everyone that I talked to at the Okemos Auto Collection answered all the questions that I had about the car and they worked very hard to make sure we were happy with the entire purchase process.

A+ Service and Parts
A+ Knowledge and Customer Service
A+ Inventory and Prices

I would defiantly recommend this dealership!

M O R G A N B M W M I N I

Last edited by Mi330xi; 06-23-2010 at 06:20 AM.