06-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #25
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3/E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
I had a G35 ****** at Deer Park Ave last night in Long island get his ass handed to him. I went out there with my brother in law who just bought a 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS and he wanted to do some friendly runs. He knew he was gonna loose but he just wanted to see how fast his new car was anyway. So I'm doing 30 MPH waitin for him to come line up and a G35 comes flyin past me and cuts me off. my boy in the car with me was like "oh get that bitch" so i chased him a little, we were doing about 50 mph and i was honkin behind him and flashin my lights, he wouldnt slow down to line up, instead he just guns it and takes off. So i floor my car @ 50 mph and about 3 seconds later im already a car length in front and keep pulling. I slowed @ 100mph and he got off an exit towards Montaulk... what a dickhead.. he had exhaust too so i guess he thought he was tuff shit.. oh and my car is stock as far as engine mods go. every g35/37 owner whos young thinks they have a rocket for some reason just because the car SOUNDS aggressive...

oh and as far as the Camaro... lets just say i was pulling BUS LENGTHS on him in a matter of seconds
was it a black g35 with a annoying loud ass exhaust, sounds like a cut out ?
Appreciate 0