Originally Posted by coh4777
I did my second fit test over the weekend. Here are my results...
1. Switch Kicks (2 kicks=1 rep): 64 (1st) 66(2nd)
2. Power Jacks: 48 (1st) 51 (2nd)
3. Power Knees: 94 (1st) 99 (2nd)
4. Power Jumps: 35 (1st) 38 (2nd)
5. Globe Jumps: 8 (1st) 10 (2nd)
6. Suicide Jumps: 20 (1st) 21 (2nd)
7. Push-Up Jacks: 35 (1st) 38 (2nd)
8. Low Plank Oblique (2sides=1rep): 32 (1st) 38 (2nd)
I was bad and took the weekend off, my eating was bad also....
But I am back on it today, decided to start the week with Polymetric, starting where I left off on Cardio recovery didn't seem right....
Just out of curiosity, how many of you are counting calories?
If so what is your calorie goal?