d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
I would not buy a car with sport suspension and get a cushier tire. That does not make any sense to me. I like the potenza rft and I really think the 330 is designed for the potenza rft. They are solid in dry and good in wet. I could be the only person who feel this way about my 330 and the rft potenza. In that case, this car was definitely built for my taste.

I know some of my passengers complain of rough ride but the car is not a cadilac and it is not a porsche/s2000. It is somewhere in between. But that is just my opinion.
I hear what your saying...

I love the idea of RFT, but... i always had a question of my turns with my rear feeling like it was sliding, before if necessary that DSC would kick in. It was obvious because of it begin so hard just as it is feeling all the bumps.

for a 40k+ car... we all know BMW's are, if not thee best, one of the best with sports/luxury/safety combination. Thats why i chose this automaker to being with then.. the model. I was hard headed and was like F what the passengers think, but I also wanted a smooth ride.

So i got rid of my tires when the snow came down(they had wear on them), got some non-rft.. cheap Sumitomo tires (embarassed lol, i never heard of them) and the road feels soooooo smoooth. NOW, i feel like i am driving on cream filled roads . It's a great feeling. I just have to brace myself for a flat, but I am calm person so it shouldn't phase me. This is not my first car.

Now i feel much better grip to the road, i just have to find the speed rating and make sure I don't go over the limit too much . Plan on getting new wheels in the near future anyway.