View Single Post
      07-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #76
abcarino
Private First Class

Drives: 07' E90 320i Silver Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman0615 View Post
i hear what you are saying. when i bought my car it killed me that it didnt have xenons. BMWs always have the nicest headlights, and the 4 circle headlight design is iconic to the 3 series. I felt like the halogens were a complete abomination and killed the front end of the e90. the lci halogens are absolutely beautiful, but i couldnt get myself to shell out 800 bucks just for angel eyes and still have halogens. The other option is dropping 1500 for oem xenons, which is not really an option. thats why these felt like such a godsend. the quality is far superior.

if the ebay headlights are a 2/10, and oems are 10/10, these are easily an 8. the price is the nail in the coffin. just my .02
+1
07 E90 320i l Silver Grey l Steptronic l Beige interior l Leather l Bixenon l Aluminum l Sports steering wheel l Logic7 l Comfort Access l LED Door Handels l Rear Sun Visor l BMW Performance Alcantara Shift knob , Gaiter & E-Brake l M-Sport Footrest l LCI Rear Retrofit l Oem 17" Styling 285 + Conti RFT l Bilstein B4 Shocks l
abcarino is offline   Egypt