View Single Post
      07-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #19
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant

Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
why don't you just drive your e9x m3 or x5m in the winter? i don't think it make much sense to have 3 different cars, pay insurance for them, and leave them in garage collecting dust.

If i were you, i would drive the hell out of the m3 or x5m everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
seriously, whats wrong with the x5m?
The X5M is my old man's primary vehicle, and the M3 is my primary vehicle. we have a toyota pickup and a smart car as well. Its like we have a pool of vehicles and we want to add another luxury car. The toyota is for the office, and the smart car is an advertising vehicle. So the both of us are left driving M cars. We want to have a subway car to use when we have to go show a house in a grimey area or something of that sort. Also if we want to take clients to the showing or whatever I dont want people coming in my M unless its a fellow enthusiast.

So if we both put up 10k we can add a 20k E60 to our pool hopefully, and of which i would assume full control over for winter. The X5M will obviously see snow, but my M3.... I think she deserves better. We will see.... I used to say i would never smoke in my car, look what happened.