Well it's about that time. I'm moving on to another car so it's time to put this one on the market.
This car was my daily driver since 2006
I'm the second owner of the vehicle, and she currently has 81,XXX miles on it. Registration is all paid as of March.
Type: 2-Door Coupe E46 325ci
Current Mileage: 81,150
Exterior Color: Silver Grey Metallic
Interior Color: Black Leather (not leatherette)
Options: Premium Package, Heated Seats, Sports Package, Bluetooth (not functional due to new radio, but I can provide the stock radio which is applicable for bluetooth).
- Blacked out Kidney Grill
- Blacked out emblems
- Chrome Dash Cluster Rings
- M3 Style Tach/Speedo
- CSL V2 Bumper
- M3/M5 Style Mirrors
- SRS Single Side Ribbed Rear Bumper
- Alcantara Shift boot w/ Matching Ebrake Boot - Black
- Competition Steering Wheel w/ Upper and lower Carbon Fibre - Black
- Carbon fibre lower steering wheel trim - Black
- Jensen 7" Flip out Radio w/ iPod Connect and DVD override (to play movies while you drive).
- D2 Coilovers w/ 32 way adjustable dampening and ride height adjustment
- Powerflex FCABs
- Textured Matte Black V713's w/ Yokohama AD08 tires w/ 75% tread left on rears and 90% tread left on fronts
- Invisilite corner bulbs
- Smoked Sidemarkers
- Aurora Post Facelift Angel eyes (prototype), So far the only set ever put on a car... the ONLY set
- Dice iPod Hookup (in car but not functional because of Jensen Radio)
- Macht Schnell M54 Performance Filter
- Rogue DMS Exhaust
- Ebay Headers - Good fitment, from TraderNas - Ceramic Coated
- Carbon Fibre CSL trunk from Euro Spec
- Carbon fibre Tool Box - Black
- Mini Cooper Battery
- Elight Ultimate
- GoMiniGo Front Plate Holder
- Rogue Short Shift Kit W/ weighted selector rod
- ZHP Weighted Shift Knob
- M3 lower window trim piece (upper is matte black vinyl - Matches very well
- Tinted Windows including front windshield - Rear windows 20%, Front windows 35%, Front windshield 50%
- 95% of all the parts replaced, I have the stock parts for.
I'm sure there is more, I'm just forgetting some of the other things.
The Car runs like a champ. Still under maintenance warranty (includes oil changes and regular maintenance). Oil changes done in between each BMW oil change service (effectively every 7,500 miles). Engine still pulls strong like it did out of factory. Exterior paint is great except for the obvious road chips that you would expect on the hood and front bumper, but I will include a Dr. Color Chip restore kit to get rid of those. The D2 coilovers are great for street driving, but stiff enough to get on the track if needed. This is a great car for daily driving and I will really miss her. If I didn't want to move on to another car, I could easily keep this car for years down the line, but it's time to change styles a bit. Guibo and Center Support bearing have recently been replaced as well, so there are no worries about that (replaced within 7k miles)
The Road chips as mentioned in the good. To get this car brand new and look great, just use that Dr. Color Chip that I'll provide and you'll be set. I don't think that the maintenance warranty is transferable unfortunately, but I'll look into it to see if it's possible. She just got off her factory warranty, and because of that I made BMW replace the rotors/pads, do a coolant flush, and replace what was needed under the hood. The car currently wont pass smog since I currently don't have cats. I have the stock headers so I can provide those to you. If you wish me to put them back on the car which I might have to do, let me know. Lastly, the exhaust is a tad loud w/ the ebay headers, but that's all subjective.
The car has been in two minor accidents, and one incident that included some snow chains. Both times this car has been hit, it's been from being rear-ended UNDER 10MPH. First time the rear bumper was replaced, and the second time I replaced it w/ the SRS rear bumper. At the same time the bumper was being replaced, I had the rear half of the car repainted at C&C collision because of damage from snow chains from one weekend in Tahoe while it was snowy (only time car has seen snow). Because of this though, the paint looks absolutely flawless. Clutch is starting to shake a bit in the mornings when it's not warmed up... Should replace it a bit later down the road.
Exterior Paint: 8/10 (because of rock chips)
Interior: 7/10 (some bolster wear)
Engine: 9/10 (she's been maintained very well)
Drivetrain: 9/10 (no issues)
I'm currently asking $19,000 OBO
for her w/ all the modifications on it. Kelly Blue Book says that she is around $14,000 completely stock. W/ all the modifications on it, and what I've spent on them, roughly equates to around $9,000-$10,000.
This is an absolute steal.
I've owned BMW's my whole life (never once did I own any other car), so I know how to maintenance them and take care of them. I've never beat on this car, she's been great to me, so I've been good to her.
Feel free to entertain any offers over PM.
The car is currently my DD, so you can check her out after my work hours at EAS, or you can see her on the weekends around the Fullerton/Anaheim area if I'm available.
Pictures were just taken earlier this morning 7/20/2010 (vinyl on passenger side will be taken off this week):
And just for reference, 2005 325ci's off Autotrader right now are stating the average price is: $17,984
Thanks for looking