View Single Post
      03-15-2007, 04:23 PM   #3
330cdsport
Right Responsible

Drives: AW F21 M135i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzapb View Post

with a stroke of luck I put the deposit down (£1000) on the 27th Feb, and I havenít been affected by the prices rises (think its about £650 on this model) that came into effect.
I visited the dealer (inchcape cooper) a few days later to finalise the spec. It came to a grand total of £41,600 ish. I managed to negotiate the price down to 40,250 and signed on the dotted line. However I am worried now because I have seen other posts were people have got 8% off I could have got the logic 7 etc and feel gutted that I probably havenít got the best deal.

I am due to part exchange my mondeo and perhaps I can get the dealer to pay a bit more for this to compensate. The upper price on the website he used (hpinfo.co.uk) was £4,300, I was thinking I could push for £5000 especially as I am very tempted to go for the 5 years service and maintenance and perhaps the shortfall or gap insurance.
My delivery date is down for the end of May, and I was hoping this may come forward! Its torture waiting, however I am to the Caribbean in a few weeks with my girlfriend, this may ease the pain and will be bringing a print out of the manual (god I am sad) I have also started smoking again!! After giving up at new year.
Thanks for reading.

Daz
Hi Daz,
I went thru coast2coastcars which get you a corporate contact at a BMW dealership for the best discount.
They managed to get me 11.5% discount on a well-specced 335d m sport coupe.
I just had to pay a £350 finders fee along with the £1000 deposit direct to the dealer.
I am now waiting on a Mid-May delivery (impatiently )
330cdsport is offline   United Kingdom