Things I learned:
1. Make sure Beauforty is awake before you agree to a 2+ hour car ride to the middle of the country. (Nearly getting smoked by a 206 out of the train station parking lot is NOT a good way to start the day)
2. Brits & Canadians DO have a LOT in common. Makes for great conversation on said 2+ hour car rides.
3. Do not assume that the old codger in a E90 IS IN FACT coming to the meet, and egg him on on the motorway.
4. (While riding shotgun) Give the impression you're scared shitless by the incredible speed and utter lack of regard for safety while passing on blind corner country roads; but secretly, wish you could be the one driving
5. Don't trust the SAT-NAV; at least not in Simon's car, it always wanted back on the M4
6. Make every effort possible to attend any future UK E90 meets if/when in the country