02-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Drives: 06 E90 330i 6MT, 01 E46 330i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canyon Country, CA.
E90/E92 100k mile club
100,008 miles as of this morning. Here are some of the issues I have had.
1. Steering column replaced at 50k due to lock malfunction.
2. Replaced oil level sensor at 60k miles (original never worked, but new one works)
3. Front passenger seat airbag sensor not working properly. (disable light on airbag when 20 yrs old daughter sits in the seat and she is 5'9" and about 130 lbs) never fixed dealer blamed my V-1 hard wire to the sun roof and refused to fix.
4. Stock shocks gone at 70K miles (Replaced with Bilstein HD shocks)
5. Front tension strut bushings worn at 70K also. (Replaced with M3 parts)
6. About 4 software updates. (Various issues)
Mar 05 Build date,2006 E90 330i, Sport Package, Premium Package, TR MT-1's . V-1 Hard-wired power with custom V-1 Concealment Display . Rear fogs, Rear power outlet's, M short shifter knob, BlackLines, BMW Strut tower bar, CDV Delete, M3 wishbones + tension struts, BMW Performance shocks and springs, BMW Performance Brake kit F&R, OEM short shift kit.