Holy shit bro, I have a Aug 06 build (first production month of 335, I'm pretty sure), and I haven't even hit 50,000 yet. I've been from cali to chicago an back more times than I can remember on top of that. Commuter car?
That being said, mine had some more bugs that needed working out than yours, I guess:
- (2) HPFP's (previous owner delt with, I haven't had problems since I bought it)
- (3) Piezo injectors replaced
- (4) rotors replaced for reasons other than regular wear and tear
- (1) sway bar replaced
- Seatbelt delivery system replaced (4) times now
- (2) turbos replaced for wastegate rattle
- various interior covers and trim pieces for scratched rubberized coating
- a few software updates a long the way
- (1) headlight assembly replaced for leaking water in
- (1) CAS replacement
- (1) battery cable replacement
- (1) bluetooth antenna replacement
There's probably more than that I can't remember but I guess looking back it wasn't anything terribly serious, aside from the turbos. I'm out of warranty in Oct, and due my affliction with the performance mod bug I won't be wasting my money on the extended warranty, but rather put a few grand into a savings account for when something expensive, inevitably breaks.
///2007 335i Coupe Space Metal Gray///Sports///Premium///6AT///Piano Black Forgestar 18" F14 8.5" front 10" rear///JB3///Cooling Mist CMGS Methanol Kit///aFe DCI///Stett Chargepipe///Tial BOV///BSH Oil Catch Can
Last edited by mechanixhorseman; 08-15-2010 at 12:07 PM.