BuLoOoSki
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.parrot View Post
Hey BuLoOoSki,

I tried to PM you to get some more info about the car, but as I'm a new member to these forums I don't have PM activated yet. If you can send me a PM, or an email at cpt.parrot@gmail.com, I'll give you my contact info. Thanks.

~Parrot
I'll email you btw the car also has air scoops and an oil catch can incase you havent noticed. i'll tell u more about it when we meet. one thing you should know is that you own what used to be the fastest 335i in Kuwait untill i removed all the performance parts The car is in excellent shape and well taken care of, i just had to sell it because i need more of a family car. The only thing it needed when i sold it was new wastegates as they where rattling like crazy. I can help you with it if the guy who bought it from me didnt replace them.