09-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #19
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel

Drives: BMW 335i E90 LCI, 330d E91 LCI

Garage List
2009 335i  [4.39]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzenno View Post
Alpina, thanks for this awesome review, helped a lot trying to make a decision on this suspension upgrade...i had to get replacement subframe bushings and rear diff bushings so I went with the M3 ones BUT then ended up getting the rear control arms as well...that should be all for now at least...i'm looking to get my rear stabilized mostly, front is ok as I don't auto-x the car yet
Thanks! I'm glad it helped, this is why I write those reviews - so that others benefit from all the info that I had to collect on it, and some personalized feedback on the benefits of it all.

I'm quite jealous that you already get to have the turbo upgrade with the RB ones within short! Looking forward to your feedback on those.

Alpina_B3_Lux
335i E90 - azurite black - Merino Champagne - ALPINA aerodynamics package+19" rims (2010 design) - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - ar design catless ceramic coated DPs - HJS secondary race cats - Bastuck quad exhaust - BMS catch can - Performance Friction BBK - UUC SSK+DSSR - Quaife LSD - M3 conversion - Íhlins Road & Track - STETT CP - COBB ProTuned - Snow meth kit - Rixster Boost Gauge v2 - VAC diff cover - mods review
Alpina_B3_Lux is offline   Luxembourg