View Single Post
      09-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #32
Johndong888
John

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
It must be a total mindf*ck for tourists from these countries to come to the US and see cars like ours littering the streets. I drive down rodeo dr to get to my office everyday and my car gets so many stares (even with the much nicer cars all around me) and I'm always wondering why people even turn to look at a stock 3. I met this one girl who was from new zealand who couldn't get over my car as if it was incredibly rare or something. We have it too good here with our pricing.
It's actually the other way around in countries outside the US. Our cars are alot cheaper here in the state that you try to consider one of these out of the country, you might as well go all out. In china, the streets are full of 7 series, S-class and other nice cars. When I was there, literally, every stop light, at least one of these vehicles which go for well over the cost of a new Ferrari f430 in the states yet u don't, at least I dont see an Ferrari at every light.

Yes China has centralize healthcare but we all know how government programs don't work, healthcare in China is an absolute joke

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Lux V3, Arkym CF Front Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.
Johndong888 is offline   United_States