Originally Posted by LightWerkz
Thank you! And it's far from over...
Originally Posted by DieselDiner
This thread should be stickied for reference purposes. Amazing build, and amazing budget too!
Thank you! I'm glad it helps some people.
There are quite a number of reviews on my latest modifications still outstanding, due to lack of time in particular, but also as my garage has some difficulties in getting the methanol kit running and because I'm not yet 100% satisfied with the suspension as it is now.
Reviews to come:
- GIAC stage 2 flash + mapswitcher: I wrote a brief review in the recent presentation thread of this product; once the meth injection is sorted out and I have made additional dyno runs, I'll also post a more extensive review here;
- Snow Performance stage 3 methanol kit: The hardware is all installed since June, but there seems to be a problem with the cabling as the injection does not work presently; will get sorted out on the 9th of October.
- Bilstein B16 Ride Control coilover + Dinan camber plates: The Bilstein coilover is installed, but currently the car is too low for my taste (and for my parking spot), also there's not enough camber in the front. So in a few days, camber plates and the bad roads package get installed and then tested on the Nürburgring circuit. Here's a photo of the suspension controller button, alongside the Snow Performance meth controller:
- AR Design aluminium radiator: As some may have heard, I had some fitment issues but that have now been resolved. I'm waiting to do some datalogging on the Nürburgring and will then publish a review.
Projects for early 2011:
- Turbo Dynamics stage 2 turbo upgrade
- Pankl Racing forged low compression pistons + titanium conrods
- ClutchMasters FX300