Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Bought and installed my LEDs from JLEVISW for my 06' 330 and used most of the instructions that you guys provided. Some lessons learned was to remove the sun visor screws (2) that make it so much easier than trying to go thru the headliner and pulling down. As soon as I tried to even fit my hand in between the liner and roof, I heard the liner starting to make noises so immediately stopped and went the route thru the visor. You can easily reach the bulbs and change them out. The center dome was easy as you pull on the end where the lights are towards the window and it just pops out pretty easy. I didn't have to screw or mess with the bulbs in any way. My kit came with replaceable housing so much of it was disconnecting the old housing for the new one. I waited to replace the truck light last and I did wait until all of the lights turned off before starting the switch. I also opened all of the doors and glove compartment. I did replace everything at once and then started the car to see if everything was correct. I left everything dangling just in case. I didn't blow a fuse and I only had one sun visor light that I needed to change because of the polarity. Over all great write up from everyone and thanks for sharing!