Hi guys, i'm new to these forums, just wanted to see if i could get some interest in regards to my bmw that i'm looking to sell.
1995 BMW 318is E36is 1.8L 2 door.
Brisbane south side
very good condition
Reason for Selling:
Need cash, so NO SWAPS THANK YOU UNLESS YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING RIPPED OFF BIG TIME!
Price and Payment Conditions:
$12000 ONO - or could take out the stereo system for an minor adjustment in price.
- 120,000 km on engine
- 4 speed Automatic
- Original boston green exterior, rare original aqua interior to match.
- M3 bodykit: front apron, side skirts, rear boot spoiler with break lights.
- M3 E46 style 17" rims with 6 month old rubber on it
- Professionally lowered with new sports springs and boge dampers (car takes corners like it's a go cart)
- M3 Mirrors
- M3 Tailights
- Tinted windows
- Clear side indicators, clear fog lights, clear (white) M3 tail lights, white lights in headlights.
- New brake pads and rotors, new ABS actuator
- Recently installed brand new mp3/WMA Pioneer headunit with remote control still in shrink wrap.
- Two 10" kicker subs (or are they 12" ? not sure)
- Two pioneer amps
- Service history, log books, recipts of all purchases and work done on the engine, manuals etc..
Plus all the standard stuff you could expect from BMW incliding electric windows, mirrors, air con, power steer, SRS dual airbags, tilt steering, ABS brakes, independant rear suspension, even a towbar.
- Comes with heaps of original parts including mirrors, tail lights, suspension etc
Also comes with fresh 6 months rego and road worthy certificate.
Car never been thrashed and has been taken well care of. Check out the prices for these cars and they're around 15k easy even for 4 door earlier models. You wont find many as clean, neat and as cheap as this. Genuine sale, no swaps, no time wasters, no tyre kickers please.
or if you want you can just pm me here