My 335 will be here in a few weeks, so it's time to get the Scooby sale going.
- 2002 WRX
- World Rally Blue
- 5 speed manual
- 56,000 miles
- All maintenance performed timely
- Only Mobil 1 oil used
- Red Line Trans and Differential Fluid
Options on the vehicle from dealership
- Factory installed STi short shift linkage
- Auto-dimming mirror with compass
- Subaru OEM genuine carbon fiber e-brake and shift knob
- VIN # etched glass
Options/items added that are installed and included with the car upon sale
- Turbo XS up-pipe
- Subaru OEM boost gauge
- Your choice of stock wheels with new (2000 miles) Dunlop M3 winter tires or 17 O.Z. Superleggera anthracite - with new (2000 miles) Kumho Ecsta SPT tires
- Your choice clear or stock side marker lenses
- 35% tint
- Sylvania Silverstar headlights
- Kenwood Excelon component front speakers
- Cerwin Vega 5002 rear speakers
- 200w Rockford Fosgate amp
- 8 woofer, enclosed and amplified Collins box (with gain and volume control)
Options/items currently on the car that you may purchase for a negotiated price
- COBB Accessport
- Turbo XS 4 downpipe
- Turbo XS midpipe
- Prodrive Scorpion oval tip cat-back muffler with Kartboy poly hangers
- Japanese imported front grill gill replacement pieces
- Genuine STi foglight covers (painted WRB)
- GFB 50/50 blow off valve (blue)
- The other set of wheels/tires not chosen above
Car will be available to the new owner around 5/1 (end of April, or early May). I can negotiate a week or so before that if need be though.
I would rather NOT spend the time parting out the items in the last section above, so you will get a better "package price" on those parts than if you were to buy them seperately on their own. I will include whatever from the list that you want though, and put the items that you don't back to stock.
Please feel free to ask questions or express interest via PM.
$14,000 for car with the included options. Negotiated additional for options in the last list.